Best seats in the sky.
Our modern and comfortable fleet is the safest way to fly to in the North. And you just can’t beat the view.
A versatile passenger and cargo aircraft, the Twin Otter is a multi-purpose twin-engine, high-wing aircraft that easily converts from an all-cargo configuration to seating for 19 passengers. It is capable of safe operation on floats, skis, wheel-skis, wheels, and tundra tires from short unprepared strips and lakes to provide large capacity airplane service to highly remote locations.
The Twin Otter is powered by twin Pratt and Whitney PT6A-27 turbines rated at 620 shaft-horsepower each:
- Maximum Seating: 19 passengers, 2 pilots/crew
- Maximum Payload: 3,500 pounds
- Cargo Door Size: 56″ x 50″
- Baggage Area: 126 cubic feet
- Maximum Range: 4.5 hours, 750 miles
- Cruise Speed: 165 mph
- Fully I.F.R. Equipped, including Global Positioning System.
This aircraft is a modern, twin-turbine, pressurized passenger plane that is configured for spacious airline style seating, accommodating up to 18 passengers. The Beech is an exceptional aircraft for business travel, and is a popular choice for business or pleasure. It translates from pavement to gravel easily, due to the on-board anti-skid modifications, which allow for commercial operation into areas that would not normally be served by other aircraft in its class.
- Max seating 18 passengers; 2 crew
- Maximum Cruise Speed: 283 knots
- Wingspan: 57 feet, 11 inches, with an overall aircraft length of 57 feet, 10 inches
Cabin length: 39 feet, with a width of 4 feet, 6 inches, and a height of 5 feet, 11 inches